Here is a Greek verb with all of its keys showing. The Psi is selected and so we can see below which parsing options this includes. If we click on other keys, we can see what significance they have.
After the user attempted to parse this Greek verb incorrectly, the program highlighted which key the user missed that caused the error and shows the correct answer.
All of the charts in Trainer are coded to the various keys on each word, so we can look at a chart that is color coded specifically for the word we are attempting to parse. The intersection of all the keys is the correct answer.
- Trainer includes interactive modes where users can click on various keys to see what they mean
- Trainer will highlight which keys were missed when an incorrect parsing is given
- Trainer includes charts that are coded to the keys so they can be highlighted on the charts
- Trainer can animate various difficult verbs to show what theoretical forms would look like
- Trainer includes an editing mode where teachers can tag additional verbs with morphemes for their students
- Trainer is available for PC, Mac, Linux, Android, and (hopefully soon) iOS
Trainer includes digital Greek and Hebrew Workbooks
with charts, explanations of word forms, and exercises.